- Processing of your personal data is limited to the requirements for which purpose they are processed;
- We ask for your explicit permission for processing your personal data;
- We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- We do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- We want to create awareness for your rights regarding personal data and respect it.
Why do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by Het Actiefonds for the following purposes:
- Administration (e.g. processing of donations)
- Analysis of our donor base
- Sending newsletters, annual reports and invitations
For the abovementioned objectives, we might send you a request for the following personal data:
- First Name
- Last name
- Account number
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide towards third parties if this is necessary for purposes described above.
For example, third parties come into play regarding the following aspects:
- Website hosting
- IT infrastructure
- (Financial) administration
- Newsletters and invitations
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. Naturally, we make necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide your information to other parties, unless this is required by law. We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons younger than 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
Het Actiefonds does not store personal data longer than necessary for purposes for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can view your data on behalf of Het Actiefonds are bound by confidentiality
- Username and password policy on all our systems
- Make pseudonyms and encrypt personal data if there is reason to do so
- Create backups of personal data to restore it if physical or technical incidents occur
- Regularly testing and evaluating of our systems
- Our employees are informed about the importance of personal data protection
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or regarding parts of it) by us or said third parties. You also have the right to have your data transferred and returned yourself or those which are processed by another party. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us immediately. If we cannot work it out together, you possess the full right to file a complaint against us through the Dutch Data Protection Authority – the supervisory authority in the privacy protection field.